This blog is a place for me to share what I've learned about TESOL, and specifically what I've learned about using computers and technology in language learning. I will use this blog as a space to share ideas, projects, and resources for language learners and language teachers.



Tuesday, May 27, 2008

About Me


Hi. My name is Stephanie. I have a BA in English from the University of Vermont and I am currently a TESOL Graduate Student at St. Michael's College. I also work at St. Michael's College as a Graduate Assistant and as a Student Assistant for International Students. My favorite part of my job at St. Michaels is conversing with other students, especially those that are from different countries and language backgrounds.

I've been studying Japanese since High School, and I would love to teach English in Japan someday.

My hobbies include travelling, watching movies, spending time with my family and friends, playing with my dog, and working on craft/art projects. My faith is very important to me, and although it is often a struggle, I trust that God has a plan for me. I am continually amazed by the grace and forgiveness He shows me. 1 John 1:10

No comments: