This blog is a place for me to share what I've learned about TESOL, and specifically what I've learned about using computers and technology in language learning. I will use this blog as a space to share ideas, projects, and resources for language learners and language teachers.



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cloze Passage Builder

As part of my online CALL course, I've been investigating different interactive web applications that can be used for assessment. One way to test listening is to have students complete a cloze (fill in the blank) activity while listening to a song or text. I used an online cloze passage builder to create my own activity. Here is the example I made. Try filling in the correct words while listening to this song.

1 comment:

Christine Bauer-Ramazani said...

That's a very nice song and especially appropriate for close listening and a cloze passage. The cloze exercise did not open up for me, unfortunately, Stephanie. The page opens but there is no exercise on it.
Christine